3DiVi grants the Licensee the rights to use the Seemetrix software (hereinafter referred to as “the Software”) under the terms of this License Agreement as follows:
Basic Terms And Definitions:
3DiVi – 3DiVi, Inc., a Delaware corporation, USA, acting under the Distributor Contract dated 01 st of July 2016, or its subdistributors.
Licensee – a person or entity willing to acquire or has already acquired the right to use the Software.
Compatible device - Android/Linux/Windows digital display or media player with connected or inbuilt HD webcam.
1. 3DiVi grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to use the Software.
2. 3DiVi guarantees that 3DiVi is the owner of the rights transferred.
3. The scope of the given to the Licensee rights to use the Software is specified in this Agreement and is not subject to broad interpretation.
4. Under this License Agreement, 3DiVi grants the Licensee the following non-exclusive rights in respect of using the Software:
4.1. Copying of the Software at seemetrix.net (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) to the memory of a compatible device and refundable use in accordance with the functionality of the Software and exclusively for the purpose of lawful use of the Software.
4.2. Demo access to the Software: the Licensee is entitled to test the Software features at no charge within 2 calendar weeks from the moment the Licensee downloaded the Software, registered on the Website and added a compatible device on a personal account.
4.3. Access to statistics through the Licensee’s personal account on the Website.
5. Proprietary rights to use the Software are granted by 3DiVi to the Licensee to use worldwide during the period of entitlement to use the Software paid by the Licensee (excluding the period of non-repayable testing of the Software).
6. Software use fee:
The Licensee sends 3DiVi a request for license at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the number of compatible devices, the period of use and the user login in Seemetrix System. The fee for using the Software is paid by the Licensee before the reimbursable usage period starts.
7. 3DiVi reserves the right to solely use or to grant to third parties the rights to use the Software.
8. The Licensee is not entitled to perform the following actions (carry out the following activities): a. to modify or remove copyright sign and proprietary notice and other notices that the Software contains; b. to use the Software violating this License Agreement and/or USA legislation; c. to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile the Software.
9. The Licensee will accrue the right to use the Software at the moment of:
9.1. downloading the Software from 3DiVi website for two-weeks’ free use;
9.2. fulfilling the obligation on payment of the license fee for a payable period of the Software use.
10. The license fee shall be paid to 3DiVi by wire transfer through the PayPal service or by any other authorized method.
11. The actual start of using (downloading) the Software by the Licensee means that the Licensee agrees to and has accepted the use terms stated in this License Agreement.
12.1. revoke unilaterally the granted rights to use the Software;
12.2. charge from the Licensee all damages caused by this use/breach.
13. Any disputes on this License Agreement shall be settled by the Parties by negotiations. If the parties fail to achieve consensus, then all disputes shall be subject to prejudicial dispute resolution. The claim should be sent by mail by the party of interest to the address of another party of this License Agreement, together with all necessary documents and calculations of substantive claims attached. The due term for response to the claim is 5 (five) business days. Disputes which may arise between the Parties of this License Agreement in the course of fulfillment of its provisions and which cannot be settled by negotiation and consultation should be solved judicially.
13.1. Once the License Agreement is accepted, it becomes actionable towards the Licensee and any other legal entity which has acquired the Software and is using it. In case of rejection to accept the terms of this Licensee Agreement, the Software should not be downloaded and used.
14. 3DiVi is not responsible for any malfunction and/or inoperability of the Software which may result from the wrong choice of devices by the Licensee for utilizing the Software on.
15. This License Agreement shall enter into force at the moment the Software is downloaded from the Website and shall remain valid until the expiry of rights to use the Software in accordance with Section 5 of the License Agreement.
16. All statistics collected with the help of the Software is the property of the Licensee.
17. The Licensee will be provided with technical support throughout the whole validity period of the License Agreement as follows: free support via e-mail correspondence within 2 working days after the request is received at email@example.com or after the request is sent from the Licensee’s personal account.
18. All other matters not covered by this License Agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws of the USA.
Register a new account
You are registering by the referral link, your trial balance is increased to $30
- OR -I already have an account